Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pitchers for Craftboston


With the Craftboston Holiday Show less than a week away now, I have been burning some midnight oil to get work finished. It can be satisfying to spend so much time in the studio, but it can be draining too.

As I have been putting in long hours, I remember how fun it was to have the place all cleaned up for Open Studios a few weeks ago.
Here is a shot of some pitchers I had on display (and sold!) that weekend.









Those seemed to be very popular so I have created about a dozen more for the Craftboston show. I really enjoy decorating these: there is something about the simplicity of the basic form that makes decoration so exciting.



Here's the group of them ready for first firing.


I'll let you know how they came out!

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to fine your blog. Love your work. Hope Craftboston goes well!

    ReplyDelete